We would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. We are very pleased to welcome you, and we hope that your holiday in Krakow will be an unforgettable experience spent in a relaxed atmosphere, with comfort and safety. For your convenience, we recommend that you read the Hotel Handbook which contains a lot of useful information concerning accommodation.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Wileński Hotel ****
Contents Hotel rules and regulations
The Management of the Wileński Hotel kindly requests that you observe the following rules and regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Hotel rooms are offered by the day. The check-in time starts at 2 p.m., and the check-out time is at noon the following day.
- Where the length of stay has not been specified while taking the room, it is assumed that the room is let for a day.
- A Hotel Guest is any person who has concluded a contract with the Hotel or has brought in his/her luggage, which may be interpreted as an intention to do so.
- To extend your stay, you are asked to notify the Reception before 10 a.m. on the original check-out day.
- Your stay will be extended subject to room availability.
- Hotel guests may not transfer the room to another person even if the period for which the room has been paid for has not expired.
- Visitors may remain in the Hotel room between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a person who during his/her previous stay flagrantly infringed Hotel rules causing damage to the property of the Hotel or other guests, or inflicting injury to other guests or Hotel staff or other persons on the hotel premises, or who disturbed quiet enjoyment or the functioning of the Hotel. The Hotel refuses to serve the guests who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- The Hotel provides services according to the category and the standard awarded. Should guests have any reservations about the quality of services, they are requested to submit such complaints to the Reception to ensure prompt response of the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall ensure:
- full and unrestrained rest to Hotel Guests,
- safety of stay, including the security of personal data,
- professional and courteous services,
- housekeeping and repair work in the absence of the guests or, subject to obtaining express consent of the guests, in their presence,
- efficient technical service; in the event of defects that cannot be removed, the Hotel shall strive to offer a different room or mitigate inconveniences in any other manner.
- Guests should inform the Reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
- The liability of the Hotel for any damage or loss of cash, securities, jewellery, valuables and objects of artistic or scientific value shall be limited if such items have not been deposited for safekeeping at the Reception. In the event of a loss of or damage to the items specified above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in compliance with the Regulation by the Minister of Justice of 24 July 1998 concerning the limitation of liability of persons who run hotels or similar establishments for profit (Dziennik Ustaw of 1998, No. 117, item 758, as amended). The Hotel shall refuse to accept oversized, items of excessive value, and items which pose a security threat.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping in periods other than the guests? stay; the same applies to items which are not deemed personal.
- The Hotel curfew lasts from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following day.
- The conduct of guests and persons who use the services of the Hotel should not disturb quiet enjoyment of other guests. The Hotel may refuse to render any further services to a person who is in breach of this principle.
- Hotel Guests shall be materially liable for any damage caused to Hotel equipment due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
- For reasons of fire safety, the use of heating elements, irons and similar devices which do not constitute the equipment of the room is strictly prohibited.
Any personal property left in the Hotel room shall be delivered to the address indicated by guests. Where such requests have not been made, the Hotel shall keep such property, except for foodstuffs, for 3 months.
These Rules and Regulations are laid down in line with the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 on the Civil Code. Management of the Wileński Hotel****
Please read the following fire, fire alarm, and evacuation instructions carefully. We highly recommend that you do so without any delay.
- After entering your room, read the evacuation plan placed on the entrance door. You will find the details concerning the nearest escape routes, the location of staircases on your floor, water hoses, fire extinguishers, and the nearest fire alarm pull box.
- Should you hear a fire alarm or an evacuation announcement, leave your room immediately and close the door behind you.
- After leaving your room, proceed immediately to the nearest exit marked with an escape route symbol or the nearest staircase, and leave the building. Stay calm.
- In case there is heavy smoke in the escape route, move along the route in a bent position, keep your head down as low as possible, and cover your mouth with a wet handkerchief. Move close to the walls not to lose the directions along the escape route.
- When evacuating a building, do not attempt to use elevators, since in case of a fire alarm or evacuation, the elevators are blocked on the ground floor until the fire alarm is cancelled. 6. During the evacuation procedure do not return to the room to collect your belongings, because toxic fire gases and smoke may pose a hazard to your health and life.
- Stay calm and follow the steps listed in the evacuation announcement and/or instructions given by the Hotel staff. Important! A fire alarm is a sound signal set off automatically by the fire detection system. Should you detect fire, smoke rising from a room or a smell of burning, notify the Hotel Reception by any means possible and, if need be, other persons staying in other rooms on your floor. If the fire alarm pull box is the only available means of signalling a fire hazard, do not hesitate to use it. If due to disability or health conditions you have doubts what to do when the fire alarm system is activated or evacuation announced, contact the Hotel Reception immediately.
- It is expressly prohibited to;
- smoke tobacco in the Hotel and in non-smoking areas;
- throw matches and cigarette ends through the window, on the floor or into the dustbin;
- store explosive materials and liquids in the room;
- use one?s own irons, cooking and heating elements in the room;
- leave glasses and other glass items on the window sills;
- block the front door and passages with suitcases or other objects;
- dry clothes on radiators;
- move arbitrarily the fire-fighting equipment; Each time you leave your room or other Hotel premises please make sure that
- the cigarettes are extinguished;
- the radio, TV set and lights are switched off;
- there is no fire hazard for any other reason;
- In case of fire ;
- Alert the Hotel staff immediately.
- Keep windows and doors closed.
- Remain calm and do not spread panic.
- Strictly follow the orders of the person designated from the Hotel until the arrival of the Fire Brigade, and upon their arrival follow the orders of the Commander-in-Chief. All persons remaining on the premises of the Hotel are obliged to observe fire regulations. Persons who fail to do so shall be prosecuted under the Fire Prevention Act of 24 August 1991 (Dziennik Ustaw No. 81, item 351).
- Use the stairs for evacuation.
- Do not use the lift.
- Emergency exit is next to the lift ? look for signposts.
- If you need special care, please inform the Hotel Reception accordingly.